American Liberal Commentators Claim Grounding Flights to Ebola Stricken African Nation Amounts to Racism (MSNBC Video)
Andrew Anglin alerted us to this truly comical story coming out of the U.S yesterday.
American liberal pundit and Obama appointee to the US Council on Foreign Relations, Laurie Garrett, claimed that “it’s racist to want to prevent travel to this country from people who are citizens of African nations ravaged with Ebola” on a rubbish MSNBC program this past week.
She also quite comically compared it to singling out Muslims for terror investigations, and blacks for traffic stops – both of which MAKES perfect sense from where I am standing.
Then there was the Apartheid reference. Somehow grounding flights from West Africa because of Ebola reminded Garrett of Apartheid, “because of the laws requiring that blacks carry travel passes.”
Liberal logic is VERY confusing.
In any event, how can proposing grounding flights to Ebola Stricken nations in West Africa – something we advised 8 weeks ago, amount to ‘RAYSISM”?
How can trying to save the lives of ones countrymen be hateful in any way?
Just imagine if we had quarantined gays with HIV during the early 80’s – Something in fact British peer, Lord Moncton, and several scientists at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) actually advised while AIDS was still in its infancy, and the liberal filth human rights activists in the United States – responsible for the hundreds of millons of deaths since, rejected as homophobic.
The hundreds of millions of blacks afflicted with HIV globally today would be chillin’ in their mudhuts sipping nice warm beer, AIDS free. Who said we don’t care about blacks! Very few black Africans are in fact homosexual, and as AIDS is in fact a homosexual western illness, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the global AIDS epidemic is ENTIRELY our fault.
Or should I say the Western Left’s fault….
Anyone that follows this website knows that the Left is behind most of our society’s ills, our out of control crime rates and the fact that once prosperous nations like the US and South Africa are now almost in ruin.
Will it also be responsible for Ebola’s assault on the globe and the hundreds of millions of deaths likely to occur, if we do nothing?
If Ebola is allowed to enter our societies because of our failure to act, then the answer will be an emphatic yes.
It’s the Left that prevents us from allowing pragmatism to enter our policies.
From implementing policies that prevent the spread of Ebola, to stopping Islamists from disseminating hate speech and molesting children – the Left makes it next to impossible to implement policy serving societal interest.
It is pragmatic for police to stop and search blacks, as they commit the crimes – however we can’t as liberals say it is racist.
It would have been pragmatic to quarantine HIV infected American homosexuals when AIDS was in its infancy. Why? Homosexuals were the only ones with AIDS. We didn’t as liberals told us it was homophobic and unethical. Hundreds of millions of innocents have died a deplorable death since-the vast majority of whom have been poor and black; the people the Left claim to champion.
It would be pragmatic to stop people from specific West African nations entering our nations while Ebola remains a threat as the deadly virus originates in these nations. We can’t do that, as according to liberal pundits, that would be racist.
So what pragmatic policy adjustments can we make to stem the spread of Ebola?
1. Ground all flights to West African nations with ONE reported Ebola case. That list should be reviewed thrice daily and people responsible for producing it, with the authority to ground flights
2. Implement strict border control, preventing people from driving into South Africa from lands to the north where Ebola has already taken root.
3. Ships with crew, cargo or passengers from Western Africa need to excluded from our harbours. It’s actually quite simple to deny large vessels carrying passengers from these nations entry to our harbours. Small vessels are more difficult to track and restrict, but how many Liberians do you know own yachts and sailboats?
4. Bring in Western experts that have tackled issues like these in their nations. BEE has seen to it that many of our medical experts are in fact experts in little more than collecting a paycheck. We need proper people running the show while this threat is upon us.
5. Use this opportunity to teach people about the threat of communicable illness by implementing health, safety, and hygiene lessons in our classrooms. This will also slow down the rate of HIV infection. Matric that teaches algebra to blacks but doesn’t properly teach them how to slow down the transmission of HIV?
But we won’t do any of these things.
Liberal idiots like this woman care about ideology more than they do people.
Our refusal to make anymore than a few minor changes to our respective immigration policies while Ebola is still localised – due to a combination of laziness, stupidity and political correctness, might result in something that will make the slow moving HIV infection already decimating South Africa look tame in comparison.
We are at a huge crossroads as once Ebola takes root there will be NO turning back. People will be scrambling over security walls to escape the carnage. A global Ebola pandemic will make HIV look like a joke.
Enjoy the madness. Even the black fellas look taken aback.